Thursday, March 20, 2014

Did I break confidentiality by blogging this letter from a dying Iraqi/British orphan woman?

From: Farida Mohammed <farida.ahmedmohammed@gmail.com>
To: Peter S. Dee
Sent: Mon, Mar 17, 2014 8:48 am
Subject: kindly reply to my message asap

Dear Friend, I have a proposition to discuss with you which will be of great benefit to the poor, the sick, orphans and victims of war. I will like you to reply me for more details. 

Mrs Farida Mohammed

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Peetey S. Dee wrote:
How can I help?

From: Farida Mohammed <farida.ahmedmohammed@gmail.com>
To: Peetey S. Dee
Sent: Thu, Mar 20, 2014 2:38 am
Subject: Re: kindly reply to my message asap

Dear Friend,

I pray this message reach you in good health. I chosen you to carry out this mission just because the Almighty God has called me to do so, which the voice of the Almighty is final in a man’s life. Please join me my friend to carry out the wish of the almighty to help the children of the world. Right now, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer, which It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for not even my family, until I lost them to the war in Iraq, As I am a British orphan who was married to an Iraqi man.

But now I regret all my past mistakes. I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe if God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way. I have willed and given most of my property and assets away because right now life has no meaning to me anymore, due to the love I have for money and things of the world, like I said, I lost my immediate family in Iraq years ago. I know that God is merciful and will help me at every time of distress. If this is what i have to pay for all i have done during my healthy life then to God be the glory.

I have contacted you because of humanitarian assistance, I deposited some money in a bank amounting Seven Million United States Dollars ($7,000,000.00). Recently, The bank contacted me when they did not hear from me and asked me what will happen to my money. The fact is, If eventually i die without any next of kin to this funds the bank executives or the government will confiscate the funds and that will not be of any benefit to the poor people of the world. I told my lawyer and the bank that i will provide a beneficiary to the funds. As i do not have any immediate family. That is my reason i need you to work with me and do this charity work.

I want you to be my next of kin in a position to instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you. Since i am dying and do not need the money anymore, i want you to help me use this money for the poor, needy, sick, victims or natural disaster and war and also to fight against cancer. As soon as i get your approval to work with me to do the work of God. I will require you send me the requested information below, i will give you my lawyer's information, to enable you contact him and ask him to advice on how to go about claiming the money. I want to be alive while everything is completed so i want everything to take a very few period of 10days maximum. So i need your urgent correspondence in this matter. As soon as the money gets to you, i will want you to kindly take a trip to visit me at my hospital sick bed where i am presently.

Please send your information below:

1. YOUR NAME,
2. YOUR PRESENT RESIDENT ADDRESS,
3. YOUR OCCUPATION,
4. YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER,
5. DATE OF BIRTH,
6. RELIGION.
7. NATIONALITY

I am expecting to hear from you immediately you get this email and lets get started. I do not have much days to live on earth and so i want to be alive and know that the funds has reached you. Then i will die with my heart at peace knowing that at least there is something good i did when i was alive. I want you to remember God in anything you do. This is to be confidential, so you should keep it with most confidential between you and I

This is my last wish as a dying woman.

God bless you, Amen.
Mrs Farida Mohammed






No comments:

Post a Comment