Saturday, November 8, 2014

#Radagast2016: Instantly Better Than John Bolton

I'm contemplating a rather lengthy blog post on evolution and how militant atheists stupidly misuse it and other #Science to wage jihad on Christianity, but I first wanted to announce something much more exciting. I've been holding off blogging during and following the 2014 mid-term for many reasons. There's not a whole lot I can add that hasn't been bandied about, and anything I say would have gotten lost in the massive post-election analytical deluge.

No, dear readers, you know I only try to bring unique content to your eyeballs and earballs.

With the Republican tsunami behind us, and some semblance of hope in the next Congress, we can focus on really re-Transforming the United States back to something which would be more recognizable to what our Founders intended.

I'm talking, of course, of the 2016 Presidential Election which began on or about November 5th.  There are some really great potential Conservative candidates. I'm not talking about the Herman Cain's or the Michele Bachmann's of the past, but of the Rand Paul's (The #MostInterestingMan in politics), the Ted Cruz's, and Rick Perry's.  You know of whom I speak:




Without giving too much away, I want you to know that I would normally wait for a while to become personally involved in a political campaign, but the stakes are so high this cycle--you know as well as I that we must keep our jack-booted heels on the sinister Progressive throat all the way through the 2016 election and beyond.

So, a friend of mine, someone you may know well, has asked me to form and manage his exploratory committee for President.  I was honored to be asked, and feel that he has the qualifications, executive leadership skills, abilities, character this country needs to regain our rightful role as defender and beacon of Liberty.

We're not announcing or filing for candidacy formally yet, but are testing the waters, putting our toes in the mix, sending up trial cliches and mixed semaphores and metaphors.  How much support can we get without too much effort initially?

Friends, I simply ask you to think about Radagast the Brown.  Here were my initial Tweets on the topic last night:



I know it's an important decision, and I'm certainly not asking you to make it now.  You may have never even considered Radagast, but I'm asking you to now.

I do want to leave you with one lasting impression for your unconscious System 2 cognitive processes to ponder this weekend.  You might think of Radagast as kind of a wimpy nature dude, but let me assure you, the man is an ass-kicker when it comes to battle and tactics. He will constantly find evil and face it down.  Radagast has electrolytes, trust me.  Gandalf has called him one of the most honest wizards known, and that's really saying something. 





#Radagast2016: Instantly Better Than John Bolton.

No comments:

Post a Comment