Sunday, January 24, 2016

Ted (I Hear You Callin'), A Campaign Ballad for Ted Cruz

Due to the blizzard that dropped three feet of snow on the mid-Atlantic (THANKS GLOBAL WARMING), I had a chance to mix down this song the Inhuman $hields have been working on.

It's "Ted"--sung to Kiss' Beth, first released in 1976. I hear Gene Simmons is a little Libertarian, so perhaps he'll appreciate it.

Good luck, Ted, in Iowa and throughout the rest of the campaign! See you at #CPAC2016 in March.




Ted

Ted I hear you calling
But I can't come vote right now
Me and the $hields are playing
And we just can't find the sound.

Can’t take more RINOs
So I'll be out to vote for you
I think I hear them chargin’
Oh Ted what can you do
Ted what can you do.

You know our country feels so empty
That Congress just ain't at home
They’re always somewhere else
And you're always there alone.

Just too many RINOs.
So I'll be out to vote for you
I think I hear them lyin’
Oh Ted what can I do
Ted what can I do

Ted, you're not that lonely
And I know you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be with you
And fight….

No comments:

Post a Comment